Learn from Supply Chain Visionaries
In our recent study with FreightWaves, we found that freight forwarders are still prioritizing investments in tech despite a forecasted downturn. Why? Customers are expecting:
- More technical capabilities from forwarders
- More visibility data
- Heightened risk management
- Pricing and quote optimization
- Analytics data
The key to winning in 2023 is to build a supply chain roadmap.
Ensure you are sustainably building a post-COVID roadmap to success in 2023.
- Align your investment strategy with the needs of the post-pandemic market
- Survive through a fast-changing shipping environment
- Accomplish growth despite rising costs and limited resources
- Increase productivity & profitability
- Learn how and where to invest in technology that strengthens your supply chain and meets customer demand
January 24, 2023
Meet Your Presenters
Thiago Olson is a supply chain visionary and Managing Partner of Atlas, a VC firm that invests in companies touching supply chain, logistics & transportation, ML & Enterprise Data, and the next-generation of infrastructure.
As founder and CEO of Chain.io, Brian Glick has made a career of simplifying complex supply chain and trade compliance IT challenges. Whether analyzing complex coding issues or rationalizing the compliance impacts of a vendor direct drop ship program, Brian brings a rare combination of executive perspective and deep technical knowledge to today’s supply chain challenges.